TMBA's members can join below 10 committees by their interest:
- 1 Machining Center Issue committee.
- 2 Turning Center Issue committee.
- 3 Forming Machine Tool Issue committee.
- 4 Non-traditional Machine Tools(EDM, Laser,…,etc) Issue committee.
- 5 Multi-Tasking(/Integrated) Machine Tool Issue committee.
- 6 Grinding Machine Tool Issue committee.
- 7 Functional components Issue committee.
- 8 Raw Material and Processing Issue committee.
- 9 Transmission component Issue committee.
- 10 Accessories & Hardware Issue committee.
Words from the Chairman
As the impact of the US-China trade war on the global economy continues to expand, global machine tool consumption has declined month by month, and investment willingness has become conservative. Under the dominance of the two major economies for the redistribution of global trade benefits, only by strengthening our own strength will we not capsize in the big waves. Facing new challenges in the global economic and trade environment, cross-industry dialogue and creative turbulence are necessary. In the future, we will focus on five major tasks：
- Strengthen the mutual communication between the industry, the government and the media, so that the government and the public can better understand the contribution of the machine tool and precision component industry to the national economic development, and then support the sustainable development of the industry.
- Strengthen technology and talent cultivation, plan think tanks, and recruit seniors with rich technology and business experience in the industry to pass on to the new generation of aspiring machinery industry to enhance combat effectiveness.
- Actively promote the government to accelerate the construction of large-scale international exhibition halls in central Taiwan in order to assist industry to expand the international market.
- Suggest the government to allocate the budget to assist public and private vocational schools to replace old equipment. By releasing business opportunities to inject living water for domestic machine tool makers, create a win-win relationship for government, schools, students and enterprises.
- Preparing for the permanent TMBA office, uniting the engagement and belonging between member companies and TMBA staff.
- to Facilitate the Development of Taiwan Machine Tool Industry
- Governmental Assignments
- to Assist in Developing Overseas Market
- Industry Statistics and Market Research
- Members Communications
- to Organize the Taiwan International Machine Tool Show (TMTS)